Telangana Federation of Bar associations demands the abolition of 41A CrPC

K M Dayashankar

KARIMNAGAR: The Federation of Bar Associations of Telangana state has demanded that the government should abolish the 41A CrPC as it was being misused by the police machinery.

All the Bar association presidents and secretaries of the Telangana state associated with the Federation of Bar Association of Telangana state have convened a meeting in Karimnagar town on Sunday. The meeting was organised under the leadership of Karimnagar Bar Association president B Raghunandhan Rao.

Federation president Vishnuvardhan Reddy said that the meeting had decided to launch agitational programmes demanding the government to abolish the 41A CrPC as it was being misused by the police. He said that they had decided to educate the people about the 41A CrPC by organising ‘bus yatras’. Expressing concern over the lawyers not taking up practice in spite of registration with the Bar Council, he suggested that the government should not provide the right to vote by identifying for those lawyers.

They demanded the government to increase the health insurance coverage to lawyers to Rs 10 lakhs. The meeting had informed that the government should provide some amount of court fee to the Bar councils.

Bar association secretary Narayana said that the government should take all measures to install CCTV camera surveillance in all the courts and bring in the Lawyers protection Act. Demanding the government to provide a pension of Rs 10,000 per month to the lawyers who completed 60 years of age, he said that the government should provide compensation of Rs 15 lakhs to the bereaved family members of the lawyers.

Stating that there were more than 40,000 practising lawyers in the state, he demanded the government to allocate at least four MLC seats to the lawyers on par with the TNGOs and Teachers. He also demanded the government to allocate importance to the lawyers in the recruitment process of judges in the High court.

9 thoughts on “Telangana Federation of Bar associations demands the abolition of 41A CrPC

• December 28, 2021 at 3:04 pm

Thank you, I have just been searching for info about this subject for ages and yours is the best I’ve found out till now. But, what concerning the bottom line? Are you certain concerning the supply?

• December 5, 2022 at 11:35 pm

I truly appreciate this post. I’ve been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You’ve made my day! Thank you again!

• December 16, 2022 at 12:55 pm

Heya this is somewhat of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• December 17, 2022 at 4:12 pm

I think other site proprietors should take this website as an model, very clean and wonderful user genial style and design, let alone the content. You’re an expert in this topic!

• December 19, 2022 at 1:03 pm

hello!,I love your writing very much! percentage we keep up a correspondence extra approximately your post on AOL? I require a specialist in this house to resolve my problem. May be that’s you! Having a look ahead to see you.

• December 27, 2022 at 5:23 pm

Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and everything. But imagine if you added some great photos or video clips to give your posts more, “pop”! Your content is excellent but with images and clips, this site could definitely be one of the most beneficial in its niche. Terrific blog!

• December 28, 2022 at 11:23 pm

Oh my goodness! a tremendous article dude. Thank you Nevertheless I’m experiencing issue with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting equivalent rss problem? Anybody who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

• January 3, 2023 at 5:19 am

What i do not realize is in fact how you’re no longer actually a lot more neatly-favored than you might be right now. You are very intelligent. You recognize therefore considerably in terms of this matter, produced me for my part imagine it from numerous numerous angles. Its like women and men are not interested unless it¦s something to do with Woman gaga! Your individual stuffs excellent. At all times handle it up!