Office-bearers elected unopposed in Adilabad

K M Dayashankar

ADILABAD: Office-bearers of Telangana Revenue Employees Services Association Adilabad district unit Collectorate branch for the year 2021-2024 was elected unanimously in Adilabad town on Saturday. Areti Rajeshwar was the election officer.

M Sridhar and Md Shakeer Ali were elected president and general secretary respectively. J Upender was elected as associate president, Nalanda Priya, Aruna and Srivani were elected as vice presidents, Kavitha Rani, Mamatha and Rajanna as the joint secretaries, Md Tajuddin as treasurer,, M Narsimhlu as publicity secretary, Prakash as sports and culture secretary, executive committee members include; Sumitra Bhai and Patan Feroz.

3 thoughts on “Office-bearers elected unopposed in Adilabad

• September 19, 2022 at 8:52 am

I just could not depart your site prior to suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the standard information a person provide for your visitors? Is gonna be back often to check up on new posts

• December 6, 2022 at 7:39 am

I will right away grasp your rss as I can’t to find your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Kindly permit me realize in order that I may subscribe. Thanks.

• December 17, 2022 at 8:50 pm

I do enjoy the manner in which you have presented this concern and it does present me personally a lot of fodder for thought. However, from what I have witnessed, I simply trust as other feed-back pack on that individuals keep on issue and not embark on a soap box involving the news du jour. Yet, thank you for this excellent piece and though I can not really agree with the idea in totality, I value your point of view.