NTPC Ramagundam wins TSPCB appreciations

PEDDAPALLI: NTPC Ramagundam has won appreciation from the Telangana State Pollution Control Board (TSPCB) for successfully implementing the pollution control measures and protecting the environment from pollution in the region.

As part of the Diamond jubilee celebrations of Indian independence, the TSPCB presented the certificate of appreciation to the NTPC Ramagundam for adopting best practices in pollution control through green deeds in their unit and realising the dream of ‘Bangaru (golden) Telangana).

At a programme, TSPCB member secretary Neetu Kumari Prasad presented the award to NTPC Ramagundam and Telangana Chief General Manager Sunil Kumar. On this occasion, Ms Neetu Kumari Prasad congratulated the NTPC Ramagundam for its green initiatives since the inception of the project and other CSR activities.

4 thoughts on “NTPC Ramagundam wins TSPCB appreciations

• December 5, 2022 at 5:33 pm

What¦s Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It positively useful and it has helped me out loads. I am hoping to give a contribution & aid different users like its helped me. Great job.

• December 18, 2022 at 7:30 pm

Fantastic goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely fantastic. I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you’re stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it wise. I can’t wait to read far more from you. This is really a terrific site.

• December 24, 2022 at 12:54 am

Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice even as you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a appropriate deal. I were a little bit familiar of this your broadcast provided shiny clear idea