“I love Adilabad” selfie point inaugurated

K M Dayashankar

ADILABAD: Collector Sikta Patnaik has assured to take all measures for the beautification of the Adilabad town and promote tourism as well as provide recreation place for the local residents with the development of greenery through tree plantation, landscape and island development with flowering plants etc.

The Collector along with local legislator Jogu Ramanna, ZP chairman Rathode Janardhan, SP Rajesh Chandra, Additional Collector Riswan Basha Sheik, Municipal Commissioner Shailaja and others participated in the unveiling of “I Love Adilabad” selfie point which was developed at a cost of Rs 40 lakhs near the Collector’s camp office in Adilabad town on Monday evening.

On this occasion, the Collector assured to take up development as per the growing Adilabad town to meet the requirements of the residents. She also appealed to the residents to play a responsible role in the beautification of the Adilabad town to promote tourism. Later, the authorities organised a scintillating fireworks programme.

5 thoughts on ““I love Adilabad” selfie point inaugurated

• December 5, 2022 at 8:40 pm

I was recommended this website by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my trouble. You are amazing! Thanks!

• December 16, 2022 at 9:36 am

An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog post!

• December 18, 2022 at 1:08 pm

You actually make it seem so easy along with your presentation however I in finding this matter to be really something which I feel I’d by no means understand. It seems too complicated and extremely large for me. I’m taking a look ahead to your subsequent post, I¦ll try to get the hold of it!

• December 19, 2022 at 1:27 pm

Wow! This can be one particular of the most beneficial blogs We have ever arrive across on this subject. Basically Wonderful. I am also an expert in this topic so I can understand your hard work.