Minister Gangula Kamalakar tested Covid positive

K M Dayashankar

KARIMNAGAR: Minister for BC Welfare and Civil Supplies Gangula Kamalakar tested positive for Covid-19 on Tuesday night.

According to sources, Mr Gangula, who was busy campaigning for the by-elections to the Huzurabad assembly segment for since long, was suffering from fever and cold for the last few days. On Tuesday, he got tested for Covid and it was found positive.

In a message to the party rank and file, he said that he was doing well and requested all those who have come in contact with him in the last few days to isolate and get tested for Covid. Presently, the Minister is in-home quarantine in Karimnagar town.

3 thoughts on “Minister Gangula Kamalakar tested Covid positive

• October 15, 2021 at 7:00 pm

I used to be suggested this blog through my cousin. I am no longer certain whether or not this publish is written via him as nobody else realize such particular about my trouble. You’re wonderful! Thanks!

• October 18, 2021 at 12:58 pm

I’ve been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.

• October 19, 2021 at 3:22 pm

Thanks a lot for the helpful write-up. It is also my opinion that mesothelioma cancer has an particularly long latency period, which means that signs and symptoms of the disease won’t emerge right until 30 to 50 years after the preliminary exposure to asbestos fiber. Pleural mesothelioma, which can be the most common type and affects the area about the lungs, could potentially cause shortness of breath, chest pains, along with a persistent coughing, which may bring on coughing up body.